君子之行,静以修身,俭以养德。非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。
163#

回复 162# 阿胆 的帖子

谢谢支持!
164#

回复 162# 阿胆 的帖子

兄台亦是A5迷?
165#

THANK YOU.Thank you to all my friends who sent me such important emails this year!It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to inform wow gold!Because of all of you I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out from you that it's good for removing toilet stains and rusting thearse out of 40-gallon drum.I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with a disease.I smell like a homeless guy RIFT power leveling, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because you said it causes cancer.I don't leave my car in any parking lot even though I sometimes have to walk about seventeen blocks, because you said that someone might drug me with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.I also stopped answering the phone because you said that they will askme to dial a stupid number and then I get a high phone bill with calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and maybe the Mars Rover.I stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because you told me they are nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds and KFC can sell theirwares.I also stopped drinking anything out of a can because you said that I would get sick from the rat feces and urine.When I go to parties, I now don't mix with anybody or talk to anybody- because you said that someone would take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.However, the police are also after me at present because you said not to pull over RIFT power leveling, as they could be fake policemen trying to kidnap me.I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I wrote, in anticipation ofthe $15 wow gold,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when Iparticipated in their special e-mail program.It's weird, though AOC Power Leveling, that my new free cell phone never arrived, and neither did the passes for my paid vacation to Disney Land. But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse.
166#

老古董的东西就是好听.
167#

我用这个不错,为什么老的东西对音乐有这么强的生命力呢?
168#

哈哈哈,这也叫深山?
虚室生白
169#

回复 167# 名琴LP 的帖子

名琴LP兄:最近又有新感悟?祝贺你啦!
170#

回复 168# 我不相信 的帖子

呵呵!我这是相对来说的,可不要和大兴安岭比啊!
171#

原帖由 LSQ 于 2011-5-21 10:51:00 发表
名琴LP兄:最近又有新感悟?祝贺你啦!

我正在思考一个问题,当代音响是进步了还是倒退了.......
172#

人生苦短啊,大家多听点有生命力的音乐吧!
173#

古董音响听过N次,不过一点都不感冒,各人喜欢吧
西医
174#

还多听两年音乐你就会喜欢了的,姜还是老的辣。
175#

“既不抗拒也不倡导”
应改为大力倡导才对,我最怕的是有的烧友花了几十万元还听骨瘦如才的声音。
176#

最近我从欧洲某顶级名牌电源线的制作原理得到启发,对前级的电源(古董西电线心)线进行了改良,经多次试听和比对声效非常棒!
177#

顶一顶
178#

回复 177# lxl0807 的帖子

谢谢!
179#

佩服,顶一下
180#

回复 179# wywy996 的帖子

谢谢兄台支持!
发新话题 回复该主题