发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

FEVER老师听音室一日游 [复制链接]

1#

回复:FEVER老师听音室一日游

great teaching
分享 转发
音源: 盤臂VPI classic唱頭shelter 90唱放spectral DMC 10, 天進前後級211, spendor SP 7/1, 何氏超低一對
2#

I hope I can finish the lesson in page 45
音源: 盤臂VPI classic唱頭shelter 90唱放spectral DMC 10, 天進前後級211, spendor SP 7/1, 何氏超低一對
3#

回复: FEVER老师听音室一日游

正反相交功课

要完成fever老师的功课真是有难度,我想先分享第七及第八点,(即人声的拉长音和齿音) 我感到正反相比较明显的分别,在於人声和琴声的 “尾音部分”。

正相时之尾音: 人声和琴声的尾音拉得比较长,音与音的连系比较紧密,句子比较连贯,感情丰富一些,音乐感强一点。
反相时之尾音: 尾音比较短,歌者唱歌时好像一个一个字吐出来,字与字间好像没有连系,歌手的音乐感和感情都好像弱了。

这种尾音的变化表现在钢琴时,正相時比较流畅及连贯,反相後则觉琴音不自然,并且尾音较短。综合而言,系统反相後使尾音缩短,继而应响了音乐之连贯性及感情度。
至於质感、定位、声音线条的变化,我须要多听些时间才能够比较准确地写出来。
4#

最近经常做正反相练习,差不多忘记了音响系统是正相或反相。感到CD唱不好就看看是否反相。

我有一只音乐堡出版,Jheena Lodwick主唱,All my loving...,XRCD24,这CD的录音应该反了相,不知各位高手有什么意见呢?
5#

Mr 超人rivery, your report is very detail, can you say something about your HiFi equipment used
6#

超人先生好劲
7#

超人兄:我觉得天气潮湿真的有很大应响。你的家晚上时候会不会好声一点呢?
8#

Mr superman rivery have a "superear"
9#

"銅粉末跟石墨粉末混閤的墊"是什么东东?何否上图看看。銅粉末、石墨粉末是自己做的吗?
何否跟Tack-it混在一起?
10#

你有没有听过在speaker之间放一个小提琴会好声D?信不信?
11#

Can you write some comment about using the "Tack-it?
12#

Are you buy the "tack-it" in www.taobao.com?
13#

I have check taobao.com, The "tack-it" is much cheaper than Hongkong.  
It is one of the great hifi-technique taught by fever.
14#

Mr. rivery, would you mind post some photo about your "tack-it" CD player?
What kind of music you like? have you got the CD (suggested by Master fever) that I mentioned in other帖子?
最后编辑dickhk838 最后编辑于 2008-05-04 11:16:36
15#

The symphony music is really very difficult to play well, actually I cannot play well the CD that I mentioned.  Master fever said that these CDs need very high quality hifi equipment. And usually high quality equipment are very high price.

By the way, Mr. rivery, try to get one of the symphony from my list. This list of CDs actually
suggested by the editor of "the absolute sound", HP,who is the father of High-End audio. The
list originally is LP not CD.
16#

"10. Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade (RCA)"
Mr. rivery I suggest you to buy this CD. With the help of this symphony music, you can better
understand how "good" is the "tack-it" and the "electric board".

Heartly speaking, if your money is OK, try some fever's cable
17#

用了fever老师万元级的线材,最大的分别是听古典音乐时,可以多听一些感情的变化
18#

beautiful tack-it
19#

good article
发新话题 回复该主题