向你表示祝贺!终于挨过漫长的等待期。
5#

多谢崔哥!
后面还有好多工作要做,包括线材搭配和器材架的选择,到时还望多指教。
6#

HYBRID LINE LEVEL PREAMPLIFIER
NOTE: two 12AX3 and one 6C19P tubes should be replaced every year

注:两个12ax3电子管和一个6c19p电子管应每年更换

Model L2 Reference represents top of the line in LAMM hybrid and solid-state audio equipment. It is one of the best creations of its designer's professional career--a result of years of intensive research directed at attaining the most accurate reproduction of recorded music. Unique topology and application of the most advanced technological resources and processes bring the L2 near the threshold of excellence in sound reproduction. A main distinction of the L2 from any other comparable type of preamplifiers is its almost inaudible sonic signature. When connected to an appropriate type of power amplifiers, and especially LAMM amplifiers, it assures the extraordinary transparency of perceived sound and recreation of a three-dimensional soundstage in the home, recording studio, etc., without boundaries and limitations.

新型LAMM L2参考前级是混合和固态音频设备的线路代表。这是一个其设计师的职业生涯深入研究的最好的作品,针对实现音乐的最准确的再现。独特的拓扑结构和最先进的技术资源和流程的应用带来的LAMM L2卓越声音再现。一个主要的区别的LAMM L2从任何其他类似类型的前置放大器是它几乎听不到的噪声。当连接到功率放大器的一个适当的类型,特别是拉姆放大器,它保证了感知声音和在家中,一个三维声场娱乐非凡的透明度的无边界和限制录音工作室。

The L2 features a topology that brings out the most natural sound performance in the audio path, as well as graceful and sophisticated design. Its unique circuitry utilizing specially selected super-linear high voltage MOS-FET transistors ensures a class A operation from input to output, with no overall feedback at any stage. All stages, including high current output buffers, are single-ended. A unique electronic protection circuit enables manual muting of the outputs until the preamplifier has stabilized after a turn-on; it also enables functioning of the preamplifier in a "muting" mode during operation and automatic switching to muting in case the AC line voltage drops or is interrupted. Other features include 3 inputs; 1 tape loop; output signal phase switch; balanced and single-ended outputs; and built-in remote on/off for LAMM power amplifiers.

LAMM L2拓扑结构特征,提出了在音频路径的最自然的声音表现,以及优雅的和复杂的设计。其独特的电路利用特别选定的超线性的高电压MOS晶体管使类的操作从输入到输出的任何阶段,在没有整体的反馈。所有阶段,包括高电流输出缓冲器,是单端。一个独特的电子保护电路能够手动静噪输出的前置放大器后,直到开启稳定;它还使运作的前置放大器在一个静音操作和自动切换到静音的情况下,AC线电压下降或期间中断模式。其他功能还包括3输入磁带循环;1;输出信号的相位开关;平衡和单端输出;和内置的远程开/关拉姆功率放大器。

The L2 has a separate power supply that utilizes a choke contained filter, vacuum tube rectifier and voltage regulator.

二级有一个单独的电源,一个包含过滤器的扼流圈,真空管整流器和电压调节器。

Special care was taken in designing a high voltage (+350V) high speed vacuum tube voltage regulator. Using this voltage regulator, in conjunction with other technical aspects, enables the reproduction of tiniest nuances and three-dimensional subtleties in the music palette (provided that such details had not been lost in a recording process). A somewhat unusual combination of high voltage vacuum tube power supply and superlinear high voltage MOS-FETs allows to attain an enormously large output swing while retaining practically constant harmonic contents of the signal with an absolute dominance of the second harmonic.

特别是在高电压设计以(+ 350V)高速真空管电压调节器。使用此电压调节器,与其他技术方面的结合,使音乐的最小的细微差别和微妙的调色板三维再现(这样的细节还没有迷失在记录过程)。有些不寻常的组合的高电压真空管电源和超高电压MOS场效应管可以达到一个巨大的输出摆幅的同时保持实际上是恒定的谐波信号的二次谐波的绝对优势

In designing the L2 special attention was directed toward optimization of the output impedance of the preamplifier with an aim of attaining practically full independence of the output impedance from frequency, as well as to allow the preamplifier to drive (without audible sonic degradation) significant capacitive loads created by many modern interconnect cables.

L2特别注意指向的设计与实现几乎完全独立的频率输出阻抗前置放大器的输出阻抗的优化目标,以及允许的前置放大器驱动(不可听声波降解)显着的电容性负载的许多现代互连电缆创建

Each preamplifier is carefully hand-crafted with matched components of the highest quality, some of which include military graded low noise DALE metal film resistors; unique TKD stepped potentiometers (41 detents); PRC wire wound resistors; ELECTROCUBE and ROEDERSTEIN film capacitors; high frequency switching grade CORNELL DUBILIER electrolytic capacitors; specially selected long life vacuum tubes; high quality heavy duty gold-plated RCA connectors; and gold-plated NEUTRIC XLR connectors. The preamplifier power supply features a custom-designed super-low noise toroidal power transformer. AC voltage is filtered by special RFI power line filter.

每个放大器是手工精心制作的高质量的配套部件,其中包括军事等级低噪声戴尔金属膜电阻器;独特的跆拳道步电位器(41件);PRC线绕电阻器;electrocube和罗德斯厅薄膜电容器;高频开关级康奈尔已电解电容器;特别挑选的长寿命高真空管;质量重型镀金RCA连接器镀金XLR连接器和neutric前置放大器的电源功能的自定义设计超低噪声的环形电源变压器。交流电压是由特殊的RFI电源滤波

Summing up the above, we take the liberty in stating that we have been able to create a preamplifier with practically no sonic signature, of course, taking into consideration the fundamental limitations inherent in reproduction of live music by electronic means.

总结以上,我们冒昧地告知,我们当然能够创造一个几乎没有声音签名,前置放大器,考虑到通过电子手段在再现现场音乐固有的基本限制

The L2 works on all world AC line voltages (100/120/220/230/240V).

LAMM L2工作适合世界交流线电压(100 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240V)。

Here is what the prominent audio critics have said about the L2

这就是著名的音频评论家评价的LAMM L2

...the L2 has soul, baby, and lots of it—but without being obvious or euphonic about it....

L2有灵魂,宝贝,有很多的钱但是没有关于它的明显或悦耳

...Describing the sound of the Lamm L2 is not hard at all. Now, you might think that's bad: "Oh, it has a sound of its own. It shouldn't—especially at that price!" That's correct; it shouldn't. And it doesn't.

描述的拉姆L2的声音一点也不难。现在,你可能认为这是不好的:哦,它有自己的声音。这应该't-especially代价!这是正确的;它是。它不

The highs were simply breathtaking, even if somewhat paradoxical in nature: sweet and very pleasingly harmonic, yet remaining clean, extended, soaring, pure, and detailed. Not once did the L2 tip over into the chaffy, harsh, or overly analytical, or make me wince in any way—yet I was sure I was hearing as far up into the audible spectrum as I ever had. Beautiful and inspiring.

高点是惊人的,即使在自然有点自相矛盾:甜、非常令人愉快的谐波,而剩下的清洁,延长,飙升,纯净,和富有细节。没有一次L2尖到火锅,苛刻,或过度解析,或使我退缩以任何方式,但我确信我听到了我曾经的声音频谱。美丽和鼓舞人心的。

...It was a great listening session. I came away from it "holding" the music, as it were. It was in me and it stayed there. ... Maybe it was the L2's hybrid build, its tube regulation—whatever. It seemed to give the music passing through its circuits that extra sense of roundness that tubes do so well. Not the softness or euphony some tube designs delight in, but an emotional softness. The music seemed to enter my soul via osmosis rather than as an e-mail to my head

这是一个伟大的听会议我离开它的持有的音乐,因为它是。这是我和它呆在那里。也许是在L2的混合建造,其管调节什么。这似乎给了音乐通过电路,圆度,管好特别的感觉。不柔软或谐音一些管设计的喜爱,但情感的柔软。音乐似乎进入我的灵魂通过渗透而不是一封电子邮件给我的头

Jonathan Scull, Stereophile (May, 2001)

乔纳森摇橹,Stereophile(,2001

"Balanced, organic, natural" -- "sounds like a detailed and exceedingly smooth solid-state preamp with a touch of tube ease and romanticism".

平衡,有机,自然“——”听起来像一个详细的和极其光滑的固态放大器与触摸管安逸和浪漫主义

...It's for those who are chasing the best reproduction that money can buy...
这对那些追逐金钱所能买到的最好的再现

The L2 is... like an old friend, one whose company I valued without thinking about it (which is what makes a person an old friend, come to think of it). With the L2, I immediately recognized the Lamm sound, which I know well, but it also struck me as being more complete than that of the L1, and this makes the L2 the most musically satisfying preamp I've heard.

二是像老朋友一样,一个公司我值不思考它(这是什么使一个人的一个老朋友,我想它)。随着二语,我马上认出了拉姆的声音,这我知道,但这也给我的印象是比这更完整的L1L2,这使得最满意的前置放大器我听音乐

I'll consider the L2 to be at the top of the preamplifier heap.

我会考虑的L2是在前置放大器的顶峰

Marc Mickelson, soundstage.com (May, 2001

...This is a product that you buy for one reason and one reason only: its performance.

这是一个产品,只有一个原因:你买它的性能

...The L2 Reference offers the listener a sound that's full of movement and energy, propelling the musical performance along.

二级参考提供了听者的声音,全运动和能源,推动音乐表现

It's subtly correct, almost insidiously seductive, without ever drawing attention to itself or its performance.  It never steps up and introduces itself.  It just quietly charms you.

它巧妙地正确,几乎不知不觉诱惑,不注意本身或其性能。它从不步骤和介绍自己。它只是静静的使你着迷。
最后编辑kick 最后编辑于 2014-06-08 19:20:22
7#

收到了,有上当受骗抢钱的感觉,分体两只,轻轻的,机壳薄薄的,还没有SPARK SC10一只重,但价格却是后者的N倍。
至于声音,还没有时间接上系统开声,晚上回家估计会到凌晨了,但也有下午18:00左右开声的可能。
8#

祝福你,慢慢享受吧。
9#

你好,我也是深圳的,很高兴认识你。对音响发烧很多都不懂。希望向你学习。
10#

这东西到了后我才发现前面的10年,方向就错了,主要问题都没有抓住。
这里发图麻烦,见
http://sz.user.qzone.qq.com/992892476/infocenter?qz_referer=qqtips&msg_id=115785&ptsig=vAgToe9ecwWg77sKa*qhIh8wEQLivM8DuSvUdfuK4UA_
最后编辑kick 最后编辑于 2014-06-21 20:02:57
11#

恭喜!
12#

这是穷人能买得起的最佳前级。
13#

回复 12# kick 的帖子

呵呵  k兄 我等买不起这前级的不知如何称呼了。  祝贺你新玩具到来。
14#

声音个人认为不错,音色随煲得时间越来越好了,声场也很好,三段平衡,虽然是胆整流,但前级部分是石机,总体表现还是偏向石前级。
是台讲味道的前级,但它的味道同高文和FM是不同的,依稀觉得应该把它归结为欧洲前级。
它拥有沁人心脾的泛音表现,而又不像FM(听那款型号不知道,因为不可能是穷人的菜)那样舒服无比的声音。