发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

新德克线接触不好是“个别”或是“现象” [复制链接]

1#
去年买了副新德克的AC-02讯号线用在DVD机上,近日突然出现右声道有接触不良的杂音,开始还以为器材有问题,检察了半天结果发现是其中一根线的接头内接触有问题!我倒,这副线平时接在那里很少拨上拨下的,好象坛子上以前也有网友讲新德克喇叭线接触不好的问题。成品线的焊接应是非常考究的啊......
分享 转发
2#

空了吹兄,

短信已覆.
3#

空了吹兄,

這個是George Cardas(卡達時線材的老闆)在其網站中寫的文章, 因為是英文的, 如果你不明白可以短信問我, 我嘗試翻譯給你.

When we look at crimping connectors onto cable vs soldering them, I would have say that most crimped connections are better than most soldered connections. However, the best connections are soldered connections. The problem is there is only one type of solder connection that is truly a joint, most are as the word states, a connection. Most solders, such as the popular 60/40, are a slurried mixture of tin and lead. In making the joint the tin/lead mixture melts, but as it solidifies it does so one metal at a time. It goes into a slurry state and one metal is liquid and the other is very small solid particles, sort of like wet cement. Next, the other metal solidifies and creates a million little connections. This type of connection is not particularly good and not permanent. When the phone company that had to use this type of solder on their main frames, every joint had to be reheated once a year to insure reliability. Even then, the "cold joint" was a common occurrence. Bad and noisy joints were the main cause of failure in early printed circuit boards and electronic equipment until some time in the mid sixties or early seventies. Then they learned that eutectic joints were perfectly reliable and I do mean perfectly. By the mid seventies or early eighties most electronic equipment was being soldered with eutectic solder (63/37). The reliability of printed circuit boards went up about 1000% and solid state audio gear began to sound almost tolerable. Today, all printed circuit boards use 63/37 eutectic solder. Eutectic solder is a special mixture. The melting point of a eutectic solder is lower than any of its component parts, so there is no slurry state in these solders. They solidify as one piece and make a true solder joint, not a connection.?Now, provided that the parts being soldered are made of the metal incorporated in the solder (tin plate in the example of printed circuit boards and component leads, with 63/37 tin/lead eutectic solder in the solder baths), you will have a perfect joint.
4#

HK brother,
So, you mean that maybe Xindak uses an unappropriate solder? or they use the method of crimping, but not did a good job yet? I am worrying about Xindak singnal cables in my home. Tks
5#

James_0075 在 2003-2-13 14:59:02 发表的内容
HK brother,
So, you mean that maybe Xindak uses an unappropriate solder? or they use the method of crimping, but not did a good job yet? I am worrying about Xindak singnal cables in my home. Tks

這個我就不清楚它用什麼銲錫了, 始於未接觸過新德克線, 銲工方面如何也不知道, 所以沒有發言權.
其實我指出的並不是新德克本身銲工技巧還是銲鍚的質數, 是造一條所謂的發燒線應關注的地方.
其實我都看過另一個台灣的網頁, 作者訪問WBT台灣分公司有關的資料, 如果James兄想知大概的內容可以短信我.
6#

真正靓线材的接头是用螺丝压接的,用焊锡的做法是不发烧的做法。
购买时要打开看清楚,不要被蒙了也不知啊!
发新话题 回复该主题