发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

最新发烧唱片在线试听(347):红音堂唱片《韩信点兵》 [复制链接]

1#
这是一张非常精彩的唱片,非常值得收藏、欣赏的唱片!
一部史诗性的原创音乐专辑《韩信点兵》!
韩信是一位充满传奇色彩的军事家,唱片精选了韩信家喻户晓的十大传奇故事,由台湾著名音乐制作人徐国信耗时数年策划,中国新锐作曲家刘三藏据此创作出十首形神兼备的原创音乐巨作。这个作品大气,旋律美,朗朗上口,不会无病呻吟,拖沓雷同,难得的原创好作品。
红音堂以超大乐队编制,将色彩十足的中国民乐器和气势恢宏的西洋乐器合奏,刻画出动人心魄的音乐画面,铺陈了恢弘大气的楚汉相争背景,体现了磅礴撼人的音乐气势,边听音乐,可以边体验到金戈铁马的电影场面。专辑录音隆重邀请数十位中西乐国手助阵:常静的皇家古筝,杜聪的笛箫,赵家珍的千年古琴,姜彦的琵琶,周春元的京胡,崇玉杰的京韵大鼓,尚魏的打击乐,中国爱乐合唱团,以及中国交响乐团和中国爱乐乐团管弦乐的演奏家们。
这是一张非常用心的国产唱片大制作,国产唱片的出路何在,就在这里。
这张旋律好,录音好,阵容大,音乐画面豪华、磅礴,同时也穿插温馨感人的场面。

现在试听唱片第一段:《韩信拜将》

本主题由 版主 eric 于 2013/11/1 23:22:33 执行 主题置顶/取消 操作
分享 转发
您的时间在那里,您的成功就在那里!
2#

韩信拜将

谁道萧曹刀笔吏,从容一语知人意。
坛上平明大将旗,举军尽惊王不疑。

公元前206年,刘邦为汉王,就国南郑。韩信遂至南郑投靠刘邦,虽经萧何多次引荐,但未得刘邦重用,韩信不得已而逃走,至留坝县之樊河边,因夜间水涨不能渡。萧何闻韩信私自逃走,在来不及禀报刘邦的情况下,亲往将韩信追回,并对刘邦反复陈述重用韩信之利害,说服刘邦:『择良日,设坛场,具礼。』拜韩信为大将。
您的时间在那里,您的成功就在那里!
3#

很精彩,支持原创音乐。
4#

不错,试听的不错
5#

都买了,小贵105元。内容不错,制作个人觉得一般!
境界 / 自然 / 品位 / 艺术
6#

原帖由 蚂蚁博士 于 2013-6-14 18:22:00 发表
都买了,小贵105元。内容不错,制作个人觉得一般!

呵呵,蚂蚁博士好像好久没有发言了啊。
您的时间在那里,您的成功就在那里!
7#

谢谢E版,沉寂隐退了几年,
一边工作、一边发烧,乐此不疲,从未间断,
思考自己究竟喜欢的器材方向和听乐取向,
以后会常来了,想念大家啦!
境界 / 自然 / 品位 / 艺术
8#

非常难得的声音效果,赞
9#

支持好音乐
10#

高保真附送cd中有的曲目,音效不错,音乐也不错
11#

好听,支持!
12#

好象有纯银版本的吧?
我音展时没买到这张,只买了吕思清,银版本红色娘子军,龚月的佛乐,两辑响等。
发烧交流群名号:发烧大本营231903380
深圳蓝典音响:http://www.audione.com.cn/
13#

大气磅礴,音质的确不错!
14#

磅礴,恢弘,震撼,很好听
15#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
16#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
17#

很好听。
18#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
[url=http://www.lemaraval.com/airmaxenligne/]air max pas cher pour femme[/url]
19#

But as time goes by I have made a lot of money, And I have filled my home more than once over with items I've kept from storage auctions. I say several times over,hollister Uk Outlet Shop, Because I can keep something for a while then replace it with different things later, And basically for free. I made my money back and then some on the other items that came from the auction, These two are now made to not fade as easily and to not soften as easily, talk about their experience kind of tell, they appear kind of canvasy, And like fading is done in the factory, But it's impossible to fade as easily as, perhaps, both of these. do the job,tactic classic denim wash, and will also fade with washing and wearing, But one thing you do want to give consideration to with this classic fade is this, what gachisites call marbling. And that's when you are washing it and it's wrinkling naturally in the machine, It's going to create these light lines that are might be no an effect that you want.
Diesels slogan For outstanding living, Calls for advance of ones own church and religious cults, Scandalous ads the particular,superdry Outlet Sale Uk, Alpine village, No More Tears and Jesus Lives make the brand ever more popular. 2002 Diesel begins to promote Karl Lagerfeld creating custom denim clothes for the line Lagerfeld Gallery. 2003 the company starts to work with Dsquared 2 brand and presents its first number of jewellery called Jewellery Diesel, Domain is the set of all values that an impartial variable of a function can take. The range is the related set of values,hollister Sale Online Uk, based upon entering domain values in the function. In the above function,cheap Hollister Sale From Hollister Co Outlet Store 100% Original, (y simply = f (back button) = by + 5), The independent variable x can take all the real number values and hence,superdry Outlet, Its domain is the set of all real sums.
It is very old school. Ever since the industry of shopping on-line has boomed up, hardly anything else feels better. While some people may argue that home shopping cant be trusted because it is all virtually present,http://www.samsi.co.uk/basket-outlet.asp, The truth remains that the best e shops provide even better services than the regular shops. i'm not much of a big cook,Cheap True Religion Jeans, But every at times the Recipe Finder has also come in handy. You just type in two or three items have in the fridge and recipes just pop up. The Cheat Sheets can be great, while you're eating out, Washed my pod helpCame home at 6 am after working in an unhappy sweatshop all night. Put a small load of shirts or dresses in the wash. Thought should throw in what I was wearing, far too.
相关的主题文章:

buy Cheap True Religion Jeans True religion jeans

superdry Outlet Cheap True religion jeans cheap th

superdry Outlet Sale True religion jeans outlet uk
20#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
发新话题 回复该主题