发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Nike Free,Nanbaxian [复制链接]

1#
Nanbaxian

  Almost all entered the Qaidam hinterland, knows Haixi Da Qaidam in Qinghai Province, between Lake and cold, there is one called , where, in addition to a small street and road maintenance work area of ​​the gully in the sparse layers of reed, tamarisk and camel thorn, the only remaining open-ended and the desert sand sea of ​​Stone Forest Danxia.
  Since the hearing, However, from there came back after two, only in an elderly population that, in fact, not as I imagined.
  It is early in the development of Qaidam, a women's team responsible for the geological survey to sample the region's geological survey. One day, eight players in the field work encountered a large sand. When the footprint to cover too have been unable to identify the sand, the compass also failed to carry, and can not determine the direction, in any case, eight female players who get out of that piece of cold vast sand sea. When rescuers found them, when the merciless desert has swallowed that eight of the first builders to enter the Qaidam ... Later, it was in about the time that the victims, their reputation will be interested in people to remember that eight women geologists, put this band called Since then, often through there, my heart is always heavy, there is a strange and tragic light injuries. Looking at those strange shape of the Danxia Stone disappeared behind one, always felt something fall on the vast sand sea and into the Stone Forest Danxia.
  That summer, I returned to the western wells passing team, Support section of the workers are on the road to salinity sand bedding, we can only stop the car to wait. Thus, a chance for the first time standing on a piece of experience over hundreds of millions of years of geological formation of the land; it also can be so narrow, so real, so long watching and feeling those far and near and far in Danxia Shilin horizon of the mirage. Stone Forest in the eyes jump from one Danxia move down to find and guess where eight women. However, in addition to the endless desert, my eyes still is sand which is carved right into every wonderful but stubborn Danxia Stone Forest. My eyes dim, the mood along with a heavy foot of the sand, looking at the surface results from the salt crust and a low Zhu Zhu reed shaking in the wind Yi.
  suddenly, behind me a loud cheerful voice. Turned to look, I do not know when, with seven or eight people and vehicles to support young people in a section from the tractor to throw sand on the road. They laugh while working side, so harmonious, as if the same has long been recognized. I can not help for their enthusiasm and sincerity of the infection, grabbed an old man in the hands of the shovel with them one, struggling to be glowing white sand thrown into the road. Cigarette of the work, a car full of sand will be spread over. Behind the sand truck has not come yet, we have three thousand three hundred twenty-two mound sitting on the dry side of the road struck up a conversation. My heart still is not far from Stone Forest Danxia buried here, and that several female members of the geological, they quietly went off.
  pad over flat roads full of sand, extending out from the foot. Eyes, will not help in the ups and downs along the desert, winding road slide into the distance.
  far, in the desert where the connection with the sky, as if thrown water ripple normal flow in the quiver, spread, spreading ... ... In the meantime, it seems there are numerous boat floating in the vast gray air, it also seems to suddenly suddenly came a small figure slowly. They look brilliant, and a look of a smile, a look of the valiant, and a look of heroic spirit. However, the balls of clouds floating over. Thus, cold night, the death of the free hand, thirst, hunger, cold, loneliness and the cries of raging wind. Then there's the fall of the calm, the fall of the constant. Sit in the sand like a standing Danxia Kuiran Shilin general, so rampant, so tall, so determination. Face of the roaring wind, still so persistent, so calm, so calm. Sand stripped of flesh and blood, but the sand will get inside the vanity, restlessness becomes calm, assertive become convergent, become stiff atmosphere, fine becomes rough, unimaginative become natural!
  ... ...
  I quickly stepped forward, took the cup, said: See girls, white and delicate face, guess she is not necessarily the workers here. Because of the strong ultraviolet Qaidam, living or working here so the girls, not black cheek is red cheek. Like her really rare, may, like me, just a rush of passing it, so he approached and said: >  
  I quickly explained: how to say, muttered a long time before creak Wu Wu said: still smiling face, I suddenly embarrassed. Then quickly said:
  Obviously, she is giving me a higher level. So, I quickly replied: here very close, much more convenient than you home. But I feel, I do not know where in the eye or other showing shallow pleased. This time, I believe that I feel is accurate.
  would not do it, if no one because they do not like to quit, then how the opening of this road? how do you go home that way? , to Han nothing, ah just some dust and sand are also not immune to hide the loneliness. I am seriously looking at her smile. She added: I. I see her flashing eyes told her, I just attended the same work when not used. Once, drink some wine it also cried nose. She a,[url=http://www.abercrombieandfitchparis2012.com]abercrombie and fitch[/url], Minzui 'Kaka Lo
  But I do not know, she said that she was me. I nodded, grabbed a wet sand and threw it toward the road. However, they fall to the range, there will be coerced with a strong gust of wind breath of sand blown them without a trace. I told her, in fact, work here than we have suffered in the wild. Girls to be dispersed by the wind stroked the hair of a stroke, said: a sand is one of the mud. can be entered the dormitory, and sometimes is not no water, no electricity is. just a weak wind, the master led me out on patrol. take a full morning, tired and hungry. and so on back section where I felt as if the bones scattered in general, even the feet not lift up, really want to Overturn sleep, may face a full head of sandy soil, to wash, can not even eat for which the water to the wash water is also my very painful, and my heart like a general grievance by a huge, really want to cry , really. I could not, tears running down cheeks thick sand flow down, and I sobbed my heart secretly think: as long as a car, I immediately go home! .
  hastily washed and washed, and inability to lie on the bed ... ... and so I woke up, had more than eight of the afternoon the wind do not know when to stop, and a bunch of red light shot from the window in. see the heat smelling the sunset, I feel as if much better. looked out through the windows, the yard quietly and I think other people are sleeping, they walked in the door to the hospital, but to the yard a to see to know, other people's houses are locked, they are still clearing out the sand road and I went to a small station next to the dunes, watching the sunset gradually was setting up. blowing wind, blue day, and if washing in general. the air is still filled with a dry soil Xing Weier, distance of the dunes have been mapped very red sunset, can not long, so when the sun went down, all they have dim down my heart is a burst of sad ... I dare not disturb her thoughts, just quietly waiting for her memories.
  long,[url=http://www.nike-freerun.de]Nike Free Run 2[/url], long time, I indulge in memories of her being. And her face was unusually calm, seems to be nestling in her mother's arms, listening to my father tells a story of a sunset. And I also remember those who smoke the same events of the past and the memories of his friends often go together to climb mountains, watch the sunset when the magnificent and gorgeous downhill.
  she finally left in here, and gradually, and, like others, learned to weave laughing into the wind and the sunset at the foot of this way of life and hope. The difference is, she would often stand on this land, and one side with Danxia Stone looked sad passing away of the sunset; also talk about other people coming and going of the seasons and the sand in the loneliness, fantasy When this road paved with asphalt, when the vast desert into an oasis of happiness and joy when.
  start the car,[url=http://www.abercrombieandfitchparis2012.com]abercrombie paris[/url], she took my hand and told me embarrassed to say so much nonsense, please I do not mind. She also said today that might be lonely So many words, I do not know whether patriotic to listen. I told her, because she said all the truth, so nobody does not like to hear. Moreover, not to mention her, even in this environment because the big man will be looking for someone to chat with lonely days and lonely children vent to vent, not to mention the girl. Looking at her face in good faith, I want to say I like to listen to her, I could not be the final opening. This may be compared to me and her weakness and sorrow it. Until someone urged me on the train, I was the courage that I will next time you see her. She was very happy and excited to say that next to the hostel must be to sit her and listen to her play her guitar and singing, I am pleased to accept. Along the way, I think of her and her singing is as beautiful and cheerful person. But when I leave in September, passing back to Xining
  left support sections of the moment, feel a little disappointed. But when the car crossed the road in the rolling sand, the heart has gradually raised the slightest pleased. Although not able to see her, but I saw her tenacity and joy. Because passing in front of a seat if Danxia Stone told me: to change, keep looking and looking forward to a blessing. I do not know her name. Helplessness,[url=http://www.nikefree-run.biz]Nike Free[/url], had pressed under the glass, I thought so after a year, back to the west passing the time given to her. However, because the reasons for changes in the work, so there is no opportunity to express their desire to bless. So cards have been under pressure in the glass and my heart. Although I think at some point once again set foot on
  the past many years, but wanted to come today, in any case I should put this in good faith and wishes to give her, because she gave me a piece of land is not just a good and hope, is more important is she still Only then, can break through time and space from a variety of obstacles and barriers; to overcome their inner emptiness, loneliness, shyness, cowardice and fear!
  today's perspective, her smile, her deep eyes, and her strength and joy,[url=http://www.nikefree-run.biz]Nike Free[/url], her plain and sincere, her thoughts still dream ... Of course, there is magic as a geological position players, they do not quietly waiting in the desert just as deep as Danxia Stone, standing quietly in the depths of winter cold and summer heat, the first time witnessed the dead marshes, witnessed the influx of life from ebb tide.

You May Also Like,Related Topics Articles:

[url=http://paxtoncovenant.org/node/23#comment-142395]Abercrombie and Fitch København,Abacus it hard for[/url]

[url=http://www.goto-japan.net/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=2915247&extra=]Nike Air Max,Harassment by hand fitting new home sales department reselling info[/url]
分享 转发
[url=http://www.nikefree-rundk.eu]Nike Free[/url]
发新话题 回复该主题