发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Adidas DK,2006 , spring and summer no subject diary [复制链接]

1#
2006, spring and summer no subject diary

- April: School record -
earth do Fangfei April, late April, the wild flowers that bloom all dying, some slightly hot weather outside, the size of the supermarket shop near the school can not wait to start selling a variety of popsicles and cold drinks, and Mengniu Dairy launched a new name called
the first time we see this packaged ice cream is not really the place of those in our school shop around, but in the town's agricultural Xing school door.
generally cut corners to where we are, to go through a crop, the water inside the floating garbage from a creek on the cross-over, look about 15 minutes walk.
This semester has been for some time, all sorts of things gradually settled down, we began to side more and more like the school run. Dusk, climbed over the low wall of the school, through varia overgrown ridge, wading from, arrived in a circle like a moat of water around the village school.
school that two of the fence when pinned to the door is locked, allow students free access, but this time is the time to put at the afternoon session, so that the door was open, we can without scruples to enter freely.
door is a straight, straight forward, extends to the teaching of the downstairs bulletin board in front of that road's left-hand side is the school's playground and basketball court.
courtside is a row of tall plane, each time when visiting the school which I have passed here under the shade of a tree sit down on the cement steps, then it is the convergence of the afterglow of sunset, sky getting dark down , we sat under the plane trees, no longer need to think about, as long as quietly look on it.
those middle school life and memory, as well as those of people too from morning till evening, from our very distant, very far away ... ...
that day,[url=http://www.adidas-sko.com]Adidas Tilbud[/url], too, we review in this elementary school feeling a bit after high school, out from the door, found the door of the stalls that sell things in the gall mixed with a landmark in the freezer. This is the first year was, I have a good catch and good sub-fresh, coincidentally around him to take care of other people business.
boss a cotton bag half open door of the freezer and allow us to pick on the inside.
Ryoko sharp-eyed, hand wrapping paper to put the best kind of took a look at the Popsicle up front to get a look, he immediately Juedao and saw that the cone shell was written two very innocent word: casual .
rolled my eyes, and mind the sudden an idea.
I rushed over there and beckoned Xiaoxia cited her attention here, especially in good faith and then advised her, come take a right, I treat a rare opportunity.
she said, you help me choose a bar.
good. Ulterior motives, I asked you that?
Sure enough, she envisioned as I give you an answer: casual.
really random? I believe once, and then she was riding I asked a strange time to put that ice cream delivery in the past, well,
This April, that took place in front of school stories,[url=http://www.adidas-sko.com]Adidas sko[/url], and occasionally think of it, lips will glow hint of a knowing smile.

- May: noodles in mind -
7:00, eight minutes faster, I and Li Yang, Phi Phi, the three of us go to the school cafeteria to eat dinner together.
This semester my dorm room that few have a monthly salary of 150 a month to go to a small restaurant inside the school gate to the work-study,[url=http://www.monclerjacken-zurich.net]Moncler Zürich[/url], especially Shu Meng Yuan, the child should not have come back each time to the Offer We show off, we are now the people have worth, and a few cents per hour up and down. In particular, that when intoxicated, people can not stand.
As a result of my own quarters basically be empty, so I spend all day Phi Phi a few of them about the situation with my single male mixed together.
I must say that that night we went for the surface of things. Intuit lazy Phi
the child, directly to the meal card to me, let me help him to be a noodle, then found himself a position in front of the TV sit on regardless of the other, sitting waiting to eat.
I and Li Yang to self-help window when the teacher told us to ask noodle is sold out, only ramen. I thought that It's not a big deal, so he should either Phi Phi or not, since to do for him into a ramen stand.
so I put a bowl of steaming side in the past, the intention expressed dissatisfaction that he would say something, but actually quite unusual that a child today, apart from anything else, took the family to stay open hard to eat, so I wonder already: This is not the usual stuff like this style ah?
results eat half the time he could react, raised his head, looked at me puzzled, asked: This is the noodle? he asked a
I almost choke, I see a rare opportunity, took the opportunity to flicker on him, said solemnly: Yes ah. How?
his rage, use chopsticks to stir up one: your family's noodle is this ah?
my people, once desperate to emerge easily from the mouth of some classic sentences. This does not,[url=http://www.nikezapato.com/nike-air-max-180-c-5.html]Nike Air Max[/url], I have started to the.
I Right-hand position in high school that once fat is brilliantly made up a random piece is made to summarize my ability makes up, say I hell that nonsense, bare-faced lie.
estimated that praise canteen chef craft, I was the first person since the cafeteria opened.
that Pippi does not react, next to Li Yang on the first spray. His position facing Phi Phi, a mess of sediment attached several pieces sprayed directly from the mouth to the bowl of
glimpse of me and Pippi face to face: over, under no matter what face it, are not eating.

- May: plot in mind -
time will tell, stir in one day for a long time, Pippi was beginning to realize my nature.
general he was talking about all the time so my evaluation: this kid, to say no one is telling the truth, and, when he does not speak more than words, when can not believe it.
why do you say, because every time I was not careful he is to plot against.
This special greedy people, believed in the
and he think I do not speak when the time to speak more insidious than the reason is because after all the things to eat, for which he had planted a total of two in my hand back.
first time was in the cafeteria on the first floor, after our morning programs come directly from the school building for lunch. I do not know how the day's hungry,[url=http://www.adidas-sko.com]Adidas DK[/url], do not want to eat, look at the canteen which is packed with people, he sent them a few things to point the first go on stage, I leave for opportunity for them to share a position, so would be to lay the rice would not know where to put.
side pillars that I chose an empty table and sit down. On the wave of people just go, leftovers on the table not removed, filled with the desktop. With an exception of principle, I frown, but only to their own small area in front of which clean up. Put away the book, sitting there.
Phi Phi is the first to do a good job over the side, which he also co-luck, he was on the table to pick a relatively clean point gap to fans down, and then seated in the position opposite to me, he sat down immediately on the noted with eyes shining I deliberately did not pick up a bottle of drink left 1 / 3 of the orange fruit.
his index finger pointed to the plastic bottle, to whom? You?
chuckle inside my mind This time you're dead, but the surface is a
Sure enough, his hands are not specifically re-stretched, pointing to the bottle on the hand with easily copy them, incomparably deft twist off the lid, poured down on a half, and then one, it bottomed out.
seeing the time is ripe, this time I was vagueness in to say one thing: how do I know who is? This is what I came in here ... ...
This is the first time, there is a second more classic.
that is in the dormitory, at 11 pm after the. Dormitory after lights go out I do not yet finished the manuscript, and he is playing night games, so the two of us each accounted for a computer to stay up all night.
nearly twelve o'clock when I am hungry, too lazy to burn blisters instant noodles, it will simply had intended when the auxiliary in the instant noodles in the dish plus a ham opened a sealed direct raw. Cut into bite a small mouth rough texture I find it is hard to swallow, no option but to put the ham cut to his mouth, and then pick up heat faster boil. So boil instant noodles when I might also put a small ham to soak up with spit, then I want to eat anyway, is my own, not afraid of nausea.
around midnight the same day as follows:
I patiently waited for five minutes, filled with hope to the lid opened, they saw inside a steaming bowl, I was in there is really no ambition to feeling happy in life ah, let me have instant noodles to eat when hungry. Then Pipi played, he did not know when it has Grab the chopsticks over, I opened the lid of the moment shot, such as electricity, put the cut in my mouth and then spit it out with for a long time to weigh the ham in the past . I only had time to Do you have any questions?
[1] [2] [3] Next  

You May Also Like,Related Topics Articles:

[url=http://my.fcgood.com/space.php?uid=568&do=blog&id=2417]Abercrombie and Fitch,Mo the name of love[/url]

[url=http://www.ajgmt.com/boke.asp?hx4kyssh21.showtopic.60519.html]Nike Free,Kang fight[/url]
分享 转发
[url=http://www.nikeairmaxgr.net]Nike Greece[/url]
发新话题 回复该主题